Get between 100k to $200k in 45 Business Days or Less !
What you MUST have - NO Exceptions !
The Check List
The check list is your guide to making sure that you have all of the things that you will need in place before I start applying for business lines of credit from the various banks and lenders available to you so that I do not start applying in vain.
1. The very first thing that you must have is good credit, or someone on your team that has good credit. If you do not have good credit or someone that is willing to work with you and allow you to use their good credit standing, then this program will not work for you. 690-720 FICO SCORE IS A MUST on Equifax - Experian and Trans Union ! NO Public Record !
2. A legal business entity of some type is a must have. You will need to have a corporation or a LLC, in order to go after business lines of credit properly.
3. A business phone number listed in the 411 directories is also something that you should have. However, if you do not, you can possibly get away with it when going after business lines of credit.
4. A business checking account will definitely aid you in the process of getting the credit cards and loans you will be going after.
5. A business license is not mandatory, but will definitely help you and your business look like a better risk.
6. Set income, and employee figures (If applicable).
7. You must have your tax ID/EIN number before trying to acquiring credit. (If you do not have your EIN - There will be an added $50.00 charge to obtain it )